Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Well, Hello, Gnomey!

Aloha friends!

How is your week? I hope you have inky fingers!

My oldest "child" will be 40 this summer. I still have a few of his baby clothes and they are so tiny! He just loves gnomes - yes, gnomes! Who knew? When I saw this stamp set from Lawn Fawn, well, just "had to have it" lol. You understand! I made 4 of these, and will at least try to make one like this but as a shaker card. The 3D Crystal Lacquer is too thick and probably won't dry before tomorrow. I stuck my finger into it just before the initial layer dried, and that is why it needed a second coat. Boy, is it THICK! It's on the mushroom circles, the belt buckle, the windows, and the cloud.

This will be entered into:
 Lawn Fawn, Landscaping "Beautiful Florals" Lawnscaping CHALLENGE
SimonSays Stamp "April Showers Bring May Flowers: SSS Challenge

Stamp Set: Lawn Fawn "Gnome Sweet Gnome"
Cardstock: GKD white 120# base, Bazzill (light green) and SU (light blue)
Inks: Memento Summer Sky & Tuxedo Black (images); VersaFine Onyx Black (sentiment)
Copic Markers, Sakura Glitter Pen (red), Perfect Pearls "Buttercup"
3D Crystal Lacquer (on cloud, mushroom dots, belt buckle, flowers)
Dies: Stitched Curve by Paper Smooches and Cloud by My Favorite Things




Thank you for stopping by ♫ ♥ !!!