Sunday, February 14, 2016

Gorjuss Girl and Pretty Kitty ♥

Aloha!!!

I hear it's even c-o-l-d-e-r than it was a couple days ago!! I really feel for you all. But wind chills way below zero? Wheww! So glad we are here. However, we have many memories of snowy, icy, blizzardy, freezing-rainy, bone-chilling/hurting weather! And still not missing it {grin}.

This is the first time I am using a Gorjuss Girl image and am falling in love with them! Yup, I'm a slow poke. These have been out about 3 years (at least this image) and yup, here I am finally getting one. It was on a big-time sale so I don't feel too painful for getting it.

This is for a sweet stamping gal who recently had to put her kitty kat down. For all of you who understand you know it can take a long, long time to heal from losing our dear pets. And I will try hard to catch up making a card for everyone who has recently had to say goodbye to a dear furry friend. (Wish I could redo the hair on this card though.) And our dear friend plays piano so I was overjoyed to find the Authentique music dp.

Stamp Set: "Gorjuss Girl on a Swing with a Kitty"
Paw Print: SimonSays Stamp "Playful Kittens"
Copic Markers (I stayed with apricot/peach and white with touches of grey. Her hair is brunette with little red highlights)
Prismacolor Pencils (added to hair)
Dies: Spellbinders Pierced Rectangles; MFT Blueprints #8; SimonSays Stamp "Friend"
Designer Paper: Authentique
Cardstock: GKD; Peach glittery cardstock from stash
Sequins: Pretty Pink Posh





And a SURPRISE pop up kitty inside :) 



Thank you one and all for stopping in
and sharing your love ♥