Thursday, January 28, 2016

Wanna Hula?

Just put your hands up and shake those hips!

You know these cards I've been posting lately? I'm not filled with caffeine or extra energy LOL! I've been doing a little bit here and there, saving all the bits until I can put them together into a card. It does help that it's sunny every day, birds sing, and there's a gentle breeze blowing. If we were living back in the gray clouds and almost nine months of solid drizzle and rain of the Pacific Northwest, I would DEFINITELY be needing Red Bull or Starbucks to get a card put together.

How are you? Feel free to share how you are doing, good or not so great, and what kind of weather you have today, cause, you know, it could be better than here, right? #imisspicturesofsnow So here is the card for our oldest grandchild, Sara!!! I can't believe she is going on 19 this year. This is a just because we love you card.

Stamp Set: My Favorite Things "Polynesian Paradise
Embossing Folder: Darice " Floral"
SB Opulent Ovals die
Pretty Pink Posh Sequins
GKD Pure Luxury White cardstock
Copic Markers
Distress Inks, Perfect Pearls spray, stash buttons, twine, corner rounder

Again, thank you dear friends, for your support comments. I will try to catch up on blog visits asap!!! Aloha and HULA!!!!




5 comments:

  1. Awe - she's just super cute!!! Love this sweet little hula girl. Your background is awesome, and your coloring is spot on. I am very well, thanks for asking. We have snow every day now, but nothing we can't manage. Temps are in the 20's, and I like it just fine that way. I do NOT like it when it's 35 and damp....brrrr. But I do envy your beautiful weather!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable hula girl. Your coloring is awesome too. We are getting warmer weather and it is thawing and that kind of weather affects my joints. This is more of a damp and humid weather too, but I am not going to complain too much. It could be worse.








    ReplyDelete
  3. Self portrait I see! :) Glad your weather and wildlife is lovely, our is grey and dingy, snow melting, it's quite dismal....BUT I am grabbing my Mom and taking her out to lunch to catch up, so that is the BRIGHT sunshiny spot in my day. Your grand daughter will adore your beautiful card. I have one of her on my wall too....your coloring is amazing! xo~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Somebody will be happy. Nice cheery on for those of us in the winter 20 degree type weather. Keep them coming Rosy. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the little hula girl. It has warmed up finally, back to 70.

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments really encourage me a TON! Mahalo nui loa!