Friday, January 1, 2016

Embossed Sympathy Cards

Aloha friends,

I fell asleep while typing this last night, so...start over.

This is for Judy's challenge at StampTV, "Emboss is Boss!" 

Each month I try really hard to send cards to others I read about or heard about on the news who could sure use some cheering up. I include a short letter to encourage them. Here are some of the latest:

Stamp Sets: GKD "Autumn Beauty" Theresa Momber, "Sympathy Duo," "You're My Favorite" and a butterfly I won in a goody bag from Gina ♥
Cardstock: GKD white, apple green and lemon drop
Embossing Folders: Darice Cherry Blossom and Grass Silhouette; Anna Griffin (lace trimmings group)

Corner Chomper 1/4"; Sharpie markers
Kool Tak Clear Adhesive Foam
Paper Accents Light White Vellum

VersaFine Black Ink; Clear Embossing Powder; Wink of Stella Clear
(My New FAV tool -- Signo Gel GOLD pen. It dries shiny and sparkly!)

Cherry Blossom EF --




Cattails and Grasses EF




Anna Griffin EF



And the insides all look like this:




I'm sorry but none of the Wink of Stella is showing up on the fronts of the cards. IRL these cards sparkle and shimmer like crazy :D

Thank you for visiting  -  I appreciate each of you ♥