Saturday, August 1, 2015

Over-the-Top, Explosion Box


For our nephew's and his wife's new baby boy. If it wasn't my 3rd try, and so much time and energy, I would have started over again.

We don't get a lot of babies in our family, so this is a big deal. It seems that (in our family) more and more of our adult kids choose not to have children, and I'm a BIG baby cuddler lol!

Well, I went over the top making this. I did not know when to stop. First step in controlling any problem is to admit there is a problem: Therefore, "I am not in control of my baby card/box making habit. I am in need of help."

For the last month (maybe longer) I worked a tiny bit here and there as I could. Finally, I simply ran out of room to add stuff. There are no measurements as I just cut, folded and Scor Taped here and there. But I can measure from top to bottom = 9 inches :/

Stamp Sets: Gina K. Designs- "Oh, Baby," "Blessing from Above," and "Zoo Animals"
Other supplies: I no longer remember all the stuff I used. Use your imagination.





Up, Up and Away!




Floating Rocking Horse





Elephant side






Zebra side






I even decorated the back...sigh! 
#IjustCantStop





(Look how cute the baby is tucked into
the Stork's blankey!!!)




I even decorated underneath all the flaps, 
where no one can see! (smacks forehead)




Tag and Printed Gift Card Tucked inside





If you read this post and looked at all
the pictures, then
you deserve a medal!
Thank you for being so kind
with your comments.
And for stopping by :*