Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Friendship Flowers

You know if it takes me a while to post, then I am concentrating on health challenges, just like the majority of you are. 2 Cor 4:7 is my help ♥

To complete a task, especially making a card, is taking much energy at this time. But BOY, does it EVER feel good inside to work on a project and even better to finish it.

This card is for a sweet gal in the StampTV crowd of Gina K. fans.

Recipe:

Flower Stamps & Matching Dies by Gina K. Designs. Frames & Flowers #1; Stamped Sentiment, Butterfly & Flower/Stem from Birds & Blossoms.
DP Floral Essentials GKD; Cardstock GKD
Martha Stewart Branch Punch
Tag (I believe it is from Anna Griffin, sorry - I'll try to look for which one if you would like to know)
Cuttlebug Overlapping Circles EF
Prills "I'm A=Maized" floral centers covered with 3D Crystal Lacquer, GKD "Frozen" Glitter
Clear Wink of Stella
Copic Markers, Memento Markers, Satin Ribbon, Clear Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Foam Squares, Scor Tape, Multi Medium Matte, Aileen's Clear Glue










Thank you for not forgetting about me,
and for stopping by
dear friends ♥