Tuesday, April 21, 2015

A Window to Aloha

Hello there friends,

A while ago I was practicing some watercoloring. After this one dried, I ran it through an embossing folder by (I think) Anna Griffin. I'm sorry - it's been so long, I forgot the name (eeek).  I wanted it to be less fussy so I didn't bother to add layers or ribbons or strings, just a few stray sequins.


Stamp Set: Flourishes  "Windows to the World"
Ink: Memento London Fog gray
Paints: Koi Watercolors
Embossing Folder by Anna Griffin (I think)
Strathmore Watercolor 140# paper
Sequins, Stickles Diamonds (on water and flowers)




Sorry it's blurry - I'm still trying to get used to the new camera.
And many mahalos for stopping by!!!

6 comments:

  1. Love this! The window stamp is awesome, and so perfect for a card from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful window to your amazing world. I can hear the ocean waves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just like looking out your window! I have that stamp set too, lovely. Pretty, pretty card! Glad to see you posting! xo~

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty!!! And genius to us your embossing folder with that beautifully colored image. Such a great idea, and such a lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so inviting with the scene depicted through your window. I love the colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The colours are gorgeous, Love it. You have made me want to try this. Hugz.

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments really encourage me a TON! Mahalo nui loa!