Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Thanks a Latte & Thinking of You!!

This is one of the first stamps sets I purchased from Gina K. Designs. I was just getting into stamping and well, let the addiction begin LOL!

I really wanted to send a little surprise to Gina and her hard working crew - this card and a bag of 100% Kona coffee. It's just a little gesture to say thank you, and to try and be kind to everyone - you never know the journey they have had and continue to walk. I also made a little thinking of you card for her sweet mommy, Ruth, who I heard is doing better after breaking up her foot and having surgery. I didn't get to send Ruth a get well card and I had this longing ache to do that - and it finally came to pass ♥

Stamp Sets: "Thanks a Latte" by Theresa Momber,; "Branching Out" by Melanie Muenchinger, sentiment from "Dogwood and Butterfly" by Theresa Momber, all for GKD.
Pattern Papers, cardstock and ribbons all by GKD.


For all you do, Gina & crew, a big thanks!



And continue getting stronger and better, Ruth ♥



Thank you for stopping by, you lift my spirit up!