Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Copic Class Day 3 - Shading with Grays

Hi friends,

How was your day? I can say 'was' because we live in one of the very last time zones on the planet. Everyone is ahead of us. But look at it this way - we are super laid back over here because it's almost yesterday for you and tomorrow for us.

Today we are asked by our inspiring instructors to leave behind our usual darker shades of the main color we use in coloring our images. Whaaa? Yes! Use a gray. Since I only own Copic cool grays x 5 pens, I stuck with C1 and C3. I am kinda terrified to go any more deeper in color than that. So here is my homework for today.

PS  Doodling not required. Hopefully it does earn extra credit (?) nahhhh.




Thank you dear friends - I appreciate you stopping by and commenting despite
your very busy lives ♥