Thursday, April 3, 2014

Friendship Flowers

Hi friends,

I've finished two cards (yay)! The first one is colored with regular color pencils. I used Pebbles chalks for a soft background, pierced holes for a border on the image and sentiment, and added pink rhinestones for accents. The pattern paper is from Anna Griffin. Using the pencils to color the flowers stretched the cardstock a bit, so I placed foam adhesive to push the flowers and leaves out for a more 3D look.








The second card is colored with Sharpie Ultra Fine markers. I added Glossy Accents over some of the leaves and flowers, then a touch of Stickles here and there. I used Pebbles chalk for to soften the white of the cardstock, then four small lavender pearls in the corner.






The pattern paper is from Brenda Walton. The envelope is made with the Envelope Punch Board.





Thank you very much for visiting and taking a look!