Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Aloha ♥

And e komo mai! (welcome)

Isn't this little hula girl by My Favorite Things adorable? I thought so, too! The little stamp set is called "Aloha." I am still trying to build a stash of Island Style cards to provide to a local store :) hurray!

I love the gentle pattern paper and used Divine Swirls EF by Cuttlebug to emboss it. I tore a piece of paper, ran it through the corrugator and sponged it tan and gold. I covered it with glue, sprinkled Prisma Glitter all over to be a sandy hill.

I used Copic markers on the little girl, hand sketched a leaf around the sentiment, colored and cut out. Both are popped up with adhesive pop dots. I REALLY enjoyed using the pale blue silk ribbon and tied it into a double bow. Add very pink rhinestones and Wink of Stella clear micro glitter all over and ta da! Pau! (done in Hawai'ian). The inside and envelope are decorated but I forgot to take a picture of those, sorry!






Thank you dear friends for stopping by!!!!