Monday, March 10, 2014

A Burst of Spring! Watercoloring with Inktense Pencils

Hi friends!

Remember the pile of flowers and butterflies I made a few days back? Well, I stuck one onto a black and white card :) Yay! Let spring burst forward for all of you!!!!

The stamp set is Hello Sunshine by GKD. I stamped the flower with GKD black onyx ink. I have compared Gina's black ink against my usual Memento Tuxedo Black, and in my humble opinion, Gina's black ink is extremely, incredibly BEAUTIFULLY BLACK!!!! However, I will continue to stamp with Memento Tuxedo Black for Copic colorings {smile}.

Anyway, I added very black rhinestones to the centers of the flowers -- they're so dark, you can't see the light bounce off the facets in this picture, but they're shiny! I used Liquid Pearls to decorate the butterfly. I used 2 different Stampin' Up hand punches to put together the sentiment. Lastly, I twisted some black twine with some white twine, then tied it together on top of a large white button.

The interior has 3 several generation stamped flowers in a corner as does the back of the envelope.





Thank you everyone for stopping by and taking a look!!! :*