Thursday, February 6, 2014

You're My Cupcake: an aperture card :)

I'd like to thank Newton's Nook Designs for sending the ultra sweet stamp set "Love a la Carte!" This card was seriously a challenge because it requires 4 colors, something I don't typically do. I like to stick to 2 or 3 colors...but 4? Ok, I'm game!

Challenge: Inky Paws Challenge #06 so come join in the fun with your own creations!

Card Recipe:

Stamp Set: Love a la Carte by Newton's Nook Designs
Cardstock: GKD Pure Luxury White 120# base, DCWV shimmer cardstock
Derwent Color Pencils
Paper piecing (cupcake bottom paper: K&Company Brenda Walton)
Memento inks & markers
Spellbinders Nestabilities Circle Dies
EK Success & Stampin' Up Circle / Scallop / Square / ribbon hole hand punches
White button, twine, yellow gingham 3/4" ribbon, lime green, clear and pink rhinestones
3D Crystal Lacquer, glue dots, adhesive foam dots
Sakura Pink Star glitter pen








Thank you dear friends, for stopping by!!!!