Friday, February 7, 2014

I don't see any snow :D

Thank you to Stamping Bella for the lovely stamp sets for participating in Hope You Can Cling To challenges at Splitcoast Stampers this last November. It was a very difficult month to complete every single challenge with a different card, and maybe that's why I haven't been up to creating a lot since. It truly took all my molecules to do that but it was whole hearted motivation.

This stamp is called Senior-ita Harriet by Stamping Bella. She is so kickin' back on the warm ocean waters, not missing winter at all.

I used the no-line coloring method but will have to stamp with ink lighter than Memento Sahara Sand (tan) because I can still see it. Then I colored with Copic markers, used some Stickles Diamond glitter, and some Wink of Stella clear glitter pen. Finally I added a few enamel dots and green satin ribbon.




Thanks so much for stopping by to look!!!