Monday, January 20, 2014

Don't you LOVE the SEA?


I do, too! Snow covered mountains, endless fields of wild grasses blowing in the wind, diamonds sprinkled on the ocean -- I just adore all of it.

This is made for Lee's MIUM challenge at STV. It's a CAS challenge. I have issues with CAS because it's SO HARD TO STOP ADDING THINGS. Really! How does one know when to stop? I guess that is how one masters CAS technique. I have a long way to go. (Do you see the invisible glitter swirls? I hope not -- see? I.CAN'T.STOP.)

Direct to Paper (DTP) technique (just pull the ink pad across the paper)
"Enjoy the Sunshine" stamp set from Gina K. Designs
Broken China distress & Memento Tuxedo Black inks
Copic markers BG11 & BG13
Aqua rhinestones and adhesive foam behind the main card layer
Wink of Stella clear marker





Thank you for stopping by ♥