~ Blog Candy ~ Celebrating 50 members! I've been MIA lately due to injuring two lumbar discs and some other health issues and important life events. I miss EVERYONE! Each of you means so much to me and I just want to say thank you! Retail value of all gifts given in this candy is over $50 US.
Entering is Super Easy! I hope notifying the winner is just as easy...
1. Leave me a little comment below.
2. See the link over on the top of the right side column? It says Follow by Email? Enter your email address to follow. You might have to confirm it but that's it.
3. Under that link it should say Join this Site. Please join. Once I hit 75 members, it will be time for more blog candy to be sent out. The biggie blog candy will be the 100 member mark as well as the next blogiversary!
I will use an online Random Number program to choose the winner.
You do NOT have to jump through a Wheel of Fire, holding one foot behind your back, with a spoon in your mouth, teetering a raw egg in the spoon, reciting the alphabet backwards. I stopped entering giveaways because of how hard they make it to enter.
Candy!!!! All items are brand new, unopened - I accidentally bought two of everything so YOU win lol!!! If you already own these items, you may wish to wait for the 75 member giveaway as it will all be different prizes.
Blog Candy Products
- Darice Embossing Folder of "Grass" #1218-75. This fits the Cuttlebug and Big Shot along with similar die cut machines using two plates for embossing sandwich. The folder has a butterfly. flowers, and grasses with dimensional tops on the grasses, more like fern.
- Marvy Uchida Clever Lever Craft Punch, 1" diameter circle. This is way easy to use, fast when you need circles, and can make so many things out of it - snowmen, faces, moons, suns, and much more.
- Tim Holtz Distress Inks in "Old Paper"' and "Vintage Photo with two unused sponge daubers, not pictured here.
- A brand new stamp set, deep red rubber and closely cut to the images, by Nina Brackett for Gina K. Designs, to use ALL YEAR LONG -- Fanciful Tags!!!!!!!!!!!!
- I will include some pretty papers and ribbons, brads and eyelets and other surprises before closing up the package to be mailed out.
WINNER WILL BE CHOSEN AND ANNOUNCED ON JANUARY 1, 2014!!!!
Please mark your calendars and I will do my ultra, mega best to notify you by email, Facebook, and thru the general cardmaking grapevine.