Sunday, September 8, 2013

Moon Rise

I love Theresa Momber's tutorials on sponging a variety of scenery. She can blend colors like nobody's business.

This is for Ann's "I Spy" VSN Challenge over at SplitcoastStampers Website. The VSN this month is about opposites. So I spied a dark sky with a bright moon rising. Using Theresa's sponging technique in my humble way, I tried to recreate an ocean scene with stars twinkling above. Yes, I have a long, long way to go but the more steps we put forth forward, the closer  to the goals we get, Yes? Sitting still doesn't get us any closer to achieving :*

Stamp Sets by Theresa Momber, "Aloha" and "Tropical Nature." Both available at GKD.
Pure Luxury cardstock available at GKD.
Memento inks and markers used, as well as Signo White gel pen for stars and waves.
Cuttlebug Twig embossing folder
Pop dots to lift the panel from the card.


Moon Rise



Thank you dear ones for looking!