Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Gift card sets for my compassionate doctors :)

Hi friends,

Aren't compassionate, 'hearing,' and helpful doctors really rare nowadays? I have three of them. But it took a ton of sifting, a ton!

So from time to time, I want to thank them. It used to be assorted chocolates but with everyone health conscious, I moved to paper crafts. Made a few origami crane mobiles for them to hang so their patients can have something non medical to look upon during procedures and waiting. Now it's cards and card sets. These are VERY simple. But I had to think of something as a way to say 'thank you.'

A simple thank you goes a long way. Chocolates go longer (and 'stay' longer). Paper goodies? Never go out of style. Remember to thank the people in your life, for the good ones are precious and few.




Six mixed colors per set - no sentiments, let them jot down their own messages :)





Thank you for stopping by and taking a peek!
Aloha ♥

5 comments:

  1. Rosy those are beautiful! What a thoughtful gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful gift sets of cards. They will certainly love them. I agree...always nice to have a caring and compasionate doctor and one that will visit with you and answer all your questions. I am lucky to have one like that as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a very thoughtful gift Rosy. Your cards are absolutely beautiful and I am sure that they will love them so much they will not want to give them away. lol It is great to have a compassionate doctor, mine is one of them, she is so good and actually listens to what I have to say. Hugs, Jen xx
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful!

    Thanks for stopping by My Card Party, your sweet comment made my day.

    Allie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rosy I love this idea! I think your cards are very elegant just using the EF's. Quick & easy to do too.

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments really encourage me a TON! Mahalo nui loa!