Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Sweet Friend

Hi, again,

I've been too busy with trying to keep up with the SCS DTGD challenges. Really, you have to be way strong and healthy (not to mention fast) when playing that one! Not me LOL!

This challenge was to use ribbon in a 'different' way. So I made a couple tabs and tucked them under the split background layer.

I love Theresa Momber's art and this is one of her stamp sets "Birds and Blossoms" available at GKD. I also used Stampin' Up for the scalloped layer background: Irish Blessing (green) and Lace (lavender). I used the Cuttlebug "Twigs" embossing folder, some Copics to color, added a touch of glitter to butterfly and flowers, as well as Liquid Pearls Mint Green to flower centers. There's only ONE rhinestone on my whole card :D and JustRite sentiment taken from "Just the Right Words" stamp set. The focal image is cut from Spellbinders Labels #10.






Thanks so much for looking!!!


1 comment:

Your kind comments really encourage me a TON! Mahalo nui loa!