Tuesday, July 30, 2013

I Love You!

I love my husband, kids and grandkids. I hope I've told them enough times, and want to keep on telling them. So this card is going to one of them, just in case she forgot.

A friend in Virginia (Hi Penny) sent me the die cut flat flower layers. I colored, curled, and glued them together, adding the stamens to the center. It is very 3D :)  Another friend (Hi Shari in Canada) sent me the sparkly, multi color butterfly and leaves die cuts. I colored the leaves and added a sentiment from JustRite stamps. I used the Swiss Dot embossing folder from Cuttlebug on the yellow background, and the Stampin' Up Snow Burst embossing folder to the white oval. Used the EK Success tag punch for the sentiment, added some sponging and pearls, rounded a couple corners, and was done.

Now, the get it in the mail, along with several other cards I've made for different ones.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments really encourage me a TON! Mahalo nui loa!