Monday, July 1, 2013

Gold Embossed Bouquet

I am doing the mental moon walk here -- think this may be a CAS card {finally}! Why are CAS cards so hard for me? This time I made up my mind to just stop, use lots of white space, stop, walk away, deep breathe, and leave it alone LOL.

I stamped Spring Blossoms from Flourishes (won a stamp set from them THANK YOU FLOURISHES) in VersaMark, sprinkled detail gold embossing powder, hit it with the heat tool, then colored in with Copics and Spectrum Noir.

Happy accident: cut the yellow layer incorrectly, so just used two squares of it, pop dots behind it, scored the main card and added three pearls. PAU (pronounced POW in Hawai'ian = done, finished!)

All cardstock by Gina K. Designs (120#, 80#)
Stamps by Flourishes, "Spring Blossoms"

Entered into: 

The Outlawz, Copic Coloring Challenge, #CPC062813

Color Me Creative, Summer Challenge #71





I truly appreciate each visitor and your comments!
Thank you for coming by ♥ Aloha ♥