Wednesday, July 31, 2013

A snowy, cold, crunchy, icy night (wooo, sure beats melting over here :)

Yet another challenge for the SCS DTGD team. I am beyond exhausted, laying on my side, typing this and my husband is bringing food in and throwing it at me - EAT!!! You need to EAT!

I am laying in scrap paper, glue dot backing papers, scissors (yes, 3 of them), paper punches, paper packs, a score board, newspapers, cat food, and ... shall I go on? Cause it's too ugly to picture. Oh, and glitter, lots and lots of glitter. At least it's not in my eyes and nose again.

This is a stamp from Stampendous, but doesn't have a name because I bought it used. The embossing folder is Cuttlebug Snowflakes. I used three colors of Memento inks to sponge the sky and snow: Summer Sky, Aegean Sea and Night Sky. I used white gel pen on the tree limbs and roof, a bit on the snow, and sprinkled Stampin' Up Diamond glitter over it. I tried really hard to make it look like a few flakes were blowing off the trees towards and across the moon.
Added a few clear rhinestones and I was done. (Cardstock from GKD, and Bazzill blue).







Thank you so much for looking!