Monday, June 10, 2013

CAS hexagon shaped paper punches

Well, {stretching fingers} I've been doing some online shopping & I have a new toy - a Stampin' Up hexagon paper punch (feeling giddy). So, after punching out shapes from a paper pack from Basic Grey, I made some simple cards. I used JustRight stamps for sentiments and borders, and a Hero Arts bumble bee stamp with a dab of Glossy Accents on his wings, then some adhesive pop dots behind the hex shapes for dimension. I placed a few sparkles behind the bee for his sparkle trail.

The last honeycomb type card has a double stitched tan ribbon (Gina K Designs), lavender pearls, a pierced label and Swiss Dot embossed panel (sorry I got the date stamp on that one). Thank you Beate Johns - I watched your video on SCS for the piercing around an oval or other shape technique you shared!

There is a simple sweet bee stamped and colored on the insides and backs of the cards.

Hope you try it -- it really is so much fun!







Thank you so much for coming by ♥