Sunday, May 5, 2013

Gratitude Wreath

It's always a blessing to have friends, and I made this for one here on the island. She is so thoughtful!

For Karen Y. ♥

Two more friends contributed to the card. Susan S. - thank you for sending me the stamped image from Gina K. Designs, "Floral Wreath." And thank you to Shari M. for the pre punched lacy border. I'm so glad I could combine both elements from you ladies!

I also used a sentiment taken from the set "Thanks a Million" by Gina K. as well. Colored with Copic markers. I added a touch of green to the blue flowers, a tip from either Melanie Muenchinger or Sharon Harnist -- both ladies are incredible with coloring. I apologize for my brain cells and not remembering exactly which lady said not to be afraid to add the color of the leaves into the flower petals.

Entered into challenges:

"Mayflowers" at StampTV, for the May Release Party

"Anything Goes" at Through the Craft Room Door

Check out both sites for fun challenges with the nicest of people!



Thank you so much for looking!

 

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty, Rosy! The blue is so soft and warm! Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rosy, this card design is gorgeous. I love the colors used for it too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It turned out gorgeous Rosy,beautiful colors, love the border it looks fabulous with the pearls, and all over the card. I too have non of those fancy machine but have a lovely friend who always shares some with me. Thanks for sharing this fabulous card and hope your have a great week..

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments really encourage me a TON! Mahalo nui loa!