Thursday, October 11, 2012

Breast Cancer Awareness

I really hate all diseases and disorders and place my hope in Bible promises such as Isaiah 33:24 - "...and no resident shall say, 'I am sick...'" How truly wonderful that day will be. Until then, this card is going to the local oncology dept to encourage those sitting for chemo treatments.

One of my favorite techniques is to use Sakura glitter pen over images to add a bit of sparkle, esp when the light hits the card just right. I also love the CAS method for quick and easy cards.

It is entered into the following challenges:

  • Through the Craftroom Door #39
  • StampTV MIUM Breast Cancer Awareness - Pink, CAS, Love and Hope


Thanks so much for looking
*Click on photo for larger view* 

2 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful CAS card.
    Thanks for playing with us this week at Through The CraftRoom Door.(TTCRD)
    Huggs
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet to do that. Love your card!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete

Your kind comments really encourage me a TON! Mahalo nui loa!