Thursday, September 6, 2012

A Song in my Heart

Aloha,

This is a card entered into a challenge at The Outlawz, Greeting challenge. I finally get to use some music pattern paper. The image and greeting are by Hero Arts. I had to become a detective to figure out what sentiment to use since I don't own anything music in crafts other than this paper. So I drew a music note after the sentiment to tie it in. The sentiment tag started out white, but I sponged it red. Colored with Copic markers.
Prisma glitter to dress hearts and trim and buttons, black adhesive pearls, stash shimmer ribbon & twine, teddy bear charm, pop dots behind the image and sentiment for some 3D effect.
Thank you for looking!



~ Click on photo for larger view ~
Thank you for looking!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments really encourage me a TON! Mahalo nui loa!